It's Been A While

It's been a while.
I'm sorry for that.
But now you've popped by please sit and chat.
Life has been okay.
I've done some new things.
I've been trying to..you know..spread my wings.
I tried to live a little.
Gone to different places.
Along the way I met some new faces.
But enough about me.
Lets talk about you.
And everything I left you to go through.
I hear that you are doing good.
You've started anew.
Everything you achieved, you had to redo.
But it worked out better.
You're happy again.
I'm glad that you got through all of that pain.
I know you were angry with me.
For leaving you alone.
Leaving you to fight all of the unknown.
I wish I was there.
But you didn't need me.
You fought your own way out until you were free.
Anyway, it's been nice to see you again.
I never forgot you.
I'm glad you were the person who I bumped in to.

Comments